After weeks of reorganization, Conside is finally coming back. Don’t worry that me or the show would disappear. Starting from this episode, Conside will be regularly updated, and bring you the same value with the true insider view of China’s tech scene. Hope you can enjoy it!
- A little promotion: The book I translated, the Chinese version of The Innovators by Walter Isaacson is finally available!
- Feature story: Even Weibo has Revived, What about Twitter?
- Weibo’s 2016 annual financial report
- Fanfou (饭否) is one of the earliest imitator of Twitter in China
- A screenshot of Weibo’s early web page
- The Weibo page of the most followed celebrity Xie Na (谢娜), who has more than 90m followers
- E-commerce promotion on Weibo that links to Taobao.com
- Weibo is always good at ‘absorbing’ features from its foreign models, and the latest one is the ‘Stories’
- An analysis of internet users in China
The website of Conside: http://conside.fm
If you have any question or feedback. please kindly contact: email@example.com
or follow Conside on twitter: @considefm